tisdag 9 oktober 2012

Jackson Browne 64 år

I'm going to rent myself a house
In the shade of the freeway
I'm going to pack my lunch in the morning
And go to work each day
And when the evening rolls around
I'll go on home and lay my body down
And when the morning light comes streaming in
I'll get up and do it again
Amen
- Jackson Browne




Jackson Browne, mannen som skrivit en tonsatt dagbok för tusentals vilsna själar, fyller 64 år idag. Om två år har han skrivit oförglömlig musik i 50 år...

I've been aware of the time going by
They say in the end it's the wink of an eye
- Jackson Browne


Ingen kan beskiva kärlek, vilsenhet, eller sökandet efter mening, bättre än denne evigt unge och kloke man...

Let the disappointments pass
Let the laughter fill your glass
Let your illusions last until they shatter
-Jackson Browne


Stort GRATTIS Jackson!


1 kommentar: